Position FILLED: Men Team Manager
Job title: Men Team Manager
Days: Training nights (TBC) and Match days on Saturday.
Fulham Deaf FC is established as one of the most successful Deaf football clubs in Europe with a large pool of young deaf footballers from all over the South East.
We are looking for a proactive Team Manager, whom has the knowledge in football management with clear understanding in delivery team tactics, someone who can lead and inspire the players at training and football matches.
The following list we hope to look for in a Team Manager are desirable not essential:-
Men Team Manager
* To manage all aspects of the football club
* To arrange a pool of players
* To liaise with players to arrange coaching / training sessions
* To liaise with players to arrange matches
* To record attendance and departure from Club activities
* Have the final say on the selection of players for matches
* To liaise with the players, player’s parents and coaches on arrangements for travel to Club activities
* Keep themselves and the coaches informed of all development activities / training
* To liaise with the Club committee on all requirements for equipment and/or kit
* To give progress reports to the Club Committee three times a season (October, February & end of season)
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please email the Interim Chairperson Roanna Simmons: firstname.lastname@example.org with a letter of application writing the following:-
* Full contact details
* Why you are interested in this role
* What are your experiences
* Any qualifications related to this role
* What you can bring to the club
Closing date for applications: 17 July 2015
If you are successful for an interview; interviews will be in the week starting 27 July 2015.
We are committed by being a supporter in equal opportunities and will consider applications solely on the basis of merit – regardless of gender, race, age, ethnic origin, religion, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, nationality, gender re-assignment or any other irrelevant factor.
On this merit, Fulham FC has no part in the recruitment side of things.
PDF – Men Team Manager